At various points on our site, you may provide personal contact information to ask for information, register for an event, provide feedback or request written materials. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Listing in our online member directory. If you are a current member, your company name, address, phone number, fax number and Web site are listed in our online member directory. Members may purchase mailing lists.
- Processing financial transactions and fulfilling requests submitted via forms. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The Chamber does not support or condone the use of spam. Therefore, we do not distribute or share e-mail addresses except at your explicit request. Use of this Site, directly or indirectly, to send spam or unwanted email is strictly prohibited. In particular, you agree not to use data from this Site to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible, dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and solicitations of any kind, including spam.
- The Chamber employs appropriate measures to protect personal information collected online.
This website contains links to other business sites; the Phoenix Metro Chamber is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of these other sites.
- All content including copy, images and other materials is copyrighted and may not be used without permission of the Phoenix Metro Chamber of Commerce.
- When you use our site, we collect information on website usage such as the number of visits to our website, time spent on the Web site, number of pages viewed and the domains from which people visit our Web site.