Educational Lunch with Discussion Panel
Our Luncheon today is an Educational Lunch & Learn event, featuring Health & Wellness. Please join our fellow Chamber Members as they share important tips!
See You at the Educational Luncheon ...
... and see lots of others who are anxious to meet and do business with you! Phoenix Metro Chamber of Commerce is a uniquely innovative and active group that not only brings a refreshing change to networking, but measurably delivers better results than most.
Phoenix Metro Chamber of Commerce is NOT industry specific. This event is open to all PMCC members – and to guests, who are welcome to "check us out" before deciding to commit.
Moderator: Bruce Newman, CMIT Solutions of the Northeast Valley
Sherry Anshara, Creator of the Snshara Method of Accelerated Healing & Abundance
Dr. Moses Corbell, Pure Life Chiropractic
Dr. Sam Sterk, Peak Performance Plus, LLC
Tim Terrill, CEO & co-owner of Medical Labs of Arizona dba ARCpoint Labs of Scottsdale North
Bill Whitmire, Organo Gold
Topics will include:
- Current issues with delivery of services - prevention, root cause, fixing only what is broken aka medical necessity
- Types of emdical providers - picking the right tool
- Arizona ad federal legal parameters - direct testing, license restrictions, reportable conditions and critical values
- Tests that make a difference - infectious disease, pharmacogenetics, nurigenetics, predisposition
- Financial options - traditional insurance plans, government sponsored plans, a la care plans, health share co-ops, cash
- Health at the cellular level: Processed food, Stress, Access to healthy foods
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) - Benefits - Summary for Clinicians
- Research on Ganoderma - Where to find scholarly articles on Ganoderma lucidum
- Discussion of the Coffee Business
- Providing access to the powerful benefits of Ganoderma
The cost of lunch, should you choose to order, is not included in the registration fee. Chamber event fees (regardless of attendance) are non-refundable and/or cannot be credited to another event. **
The names of Members and Guests who purchase lunch will placed in a drawing for a special raffle item.
Deli Buffet consisting of sliced roast beef, turkey and ham, assorted sliced cheese, letttuce, tomato, pickle, onion, deli bread, condiments. Choice of potato or pasta salad or potato chips.