For the purpose of promoting the commerce and industry of the Phoenix Metro Chamber of Commerce, encouraging high ethical standards in business and professions, and improving life in the Phoenix metropolitan area, the members voluntarily agree and strive:
1. To act at all times in accordance with the highest ethical standards of my business.
2. To display a positive and supportive attitude and appropriately acknowledge contributions from individuals and organizations who help facilitate the Chamber’s mission.
3. To respect and support the business community, the Chamber and my fellow members.
4. To be truthful with my fellow members and build goodwill and trust by honoring my commitments and promises.
5. To refrain from profane or offensive language or behavior at Chamber events.
6. To provide the quality of merchandise, products or services for the prices quoted.
7. To become familiar with and abide by all local, state and federal laws governing my business.
8. To maintain a professional relationship and attitude towards my customers, clients and competitors.
9. To support and abide by the decisions of the Chamber in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.