Some member benefits include:
• Advertising – Promote your business through the Chamber’s website.
• Access to information – The chamber has a wealth of valuable information to answer your business and community questions.
• Business After Hours – Monthly networking events with more than 100 attendees are held at a variety of locations and help you connect with potential new customers and referral partners.
• Business Showcases – Events designed to help you promote your company’s products and services.
• Member to Member Discount Program – Offer discounts to fellow Chamber members and take advantage of the discounts offered among Chamber members.
• Merchant Services Discount Program – Improve your cash flow and save money on processing fees for credit cards, debit cards and check payments through this strategic alliance.
• New Member Receptions – New members are welcomed with an orientation that provides an in-depth overview of the services and benefits available to them to help them maximize their investment.
• Edu-Networking Luncheons – Our members enjoy sharing lunch, a little education and information about their businesses with fellow members looking to do business with each other and refer out.
• Professional Development – Your Chamber offers numerous seminars, round tables and educational activities geared specifically to the business community and the continuing education of you and your employees.
• Referrals – The Chamber loves referring your business. Whether through phone inquiry, e-mail or online, we connect you to businesses, residents and visitors alike who want information about your company. Referrals through the Chamber’s website and online. Membership Directory continue to grow and generate new leads for Chamber members.
• Website – The Chamber’s website gives you 24/7 access to tools designed to help your business succeed. All members are listed in our online business directory with a link to your website and a detailed description of your company/ products / services. We also notify you whenever someone uses the Chamber website to click through to your website. Our “Members Only” web pages allow members even greater access to resources.
Here are a few highlights
• An Advisory Board structure that does benefit the membership and does not ingratiate the Board.
• A place where member businesses work together to strengthen each other, both in good and challenging times.
• Frequent member events, where benefits from participation yield a return on investment and goals commensurate with the active participation of the members.
• A connection to the local, state and federal government entities when we feel the
Necessity to advocate for the betterment of our members.
The Phoenix Metro Chamber of Commerce is designed to assist you with meeting your business goals. We want you to join us. .
Please join today and enjoy
your new success with
The Phoenix Metro!